Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Note from Miss Natalie

I can not say this enough, and my family has heard this numerous times, but I am so excited to be teaching the 4 year old class this upcoming school year at Coastal Day School and most of all, eager to be in the classroom with a room full of loving kids that are passionate for learning, as I have seen during my visits to the school!  I am looking forward to working with your children in every aspect of their learning and there will be lots of learning going on in the classroom! I love teaching every subject but I must say my favorite part about teaching all of these subjects are the great social studies and science themes that are incorporated in reading and math each week! It is so much fun to create unique themed activities that go along with your everyday lessons and to watch the kids have fun while learning makes it even better.  We will also be working on simple task and routines everyday that helps your child become more independent and prepared for Kindergarten.  By the end of the year, your child will be ready for the next big step in their education!  I am really looking forward to getting to know the kids and parents and grateful for the opportunity to be your child's teacher this upcoming school year!

- Mrs. Natalie (two and three day four year old teacher)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment